You like to sleep in? Us too! The C.U. Cycling weekly rides have been pushed back to 11am every Saturday. No need to set your alarm! Join us in front of the Unicentre main entrance for a leisurely ride through Ottawa’s most scenic pathways. More info at https://carletoncycling.wordpress.com/weekly-bike-rides/
AboutC.U. Cycling is a cycling group for students, staff, faculty, alumni, and neighbours of Carleton University. We aim to provide an inclusive environment to connect and discuss cycling and cycling-related issues in and around the Ottawa area.
- A researcher at Carleton is looking for people who cycle to take a short (~10m) online survey. Email email@example.com for info! 1 year ago
- Couldn't make it out to the @BikeOttawa AGM. Instead, here are some pics of new bike infra on Bronson #ottbike http://t.co/eHo0JpKPNQ 2 years ago
- Future site of the Bronson cycling/pedestrian crosswalk and ramp improvement now under construction #ottbike http://t.co/fdQdFQZ3ae 2 years ago
- RT @JeanCloutierOtt: Ramp from northbound Bronson Avenue will be closed September 30 to October 9 - ottawa.ca/en/news/ramp-n… #ottcity #ottbik… 2 years ago
- RT @CANFIRST: Are you currently attending Carleton University in Ottawa, or know someone who is? The CU FIRST alumni group is... http://t.… 2 years ago
Complete Streets for everyone
Support segregated bike lanes!